- CONTEMPORARY LIVING IN ATTRACTIVE SURROUNDINGS
- LUXURY FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE 1,847 SQ FT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/FAMILY ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO GARDEN
- LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE BAY WINDOW AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM, & ENSUITE BATH AND WALK IN SHOWER
- FURTHER TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, FOURTH BEDROOM/STUDY
- GARAGE AND PRIVATE DRIVEWAY WITH TWO PARKING SPACES
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES, EXCELLENT SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- 2-YEAR BERKELEY WARRANTY
- 10-YEAR NHBC BUILDMARK SCHEME
*BOUNDED BY STUNNING WOODLAND!*
Plot 74 The Warren, is a stunning detached, four bedroom, family home offering 1,847 sq. ft. of flexible accommodation with generous storage, ideal for modern day living. On the ground floor, a bright and airy through kitchen/breakfast/family room has French doors leading onto a private terrace and garden. A contemporary styled kitchen is fitted with a range AEG integrated appliances and complementary Silestone worktops and upstands. The formal living room and separate dining room both with feature bay windows can be found at the front of the property. There is also a downstairs cloakroom.
The master bedroom includes a dressing room and ensuite with both a bath and walk-in shower. A family bathroom, a further two double bedrooms and fourth bedroom/study complete the first floor. The stylish bathrooms and ensuites are contemporary in style with ceramic tiling, white sanitaryware and chrome taps and fittings.
Externally, the property benefits from a landscaped front garden and a turfed rear garden, as well as a single garage and parking for two cars.
This beautiful development by award winning developer, Berkeley Homes is conveniently located for the town centre, mainline station with trains to London in approx. 50 minutes, excellent schools and amenities.
For further information, please call Patrick Gardner on 01372 360832.
*Photography indicative only.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
1 - 3 Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DN
T: 01372 360078