The foundation of our success is based on our people – We have excellent teams in all of our offices.
We reward our employees for their hard work, passion and commitment – offering a range of staff benefits which include generous remuneration, vocational development opportunities and a genuine career path.
Patrick Gardner is always on the lookout for talented people with a passion for delivering great customer service! Are you interested in breaking new ground in the property industry? If you’re excited by the prospect of working for an award-winning company and learning within an environment of innovation and growth, then we would love to hear from you. Join our fantastic team!
An exciting chance to join a well-established multi-branch Letting Agency in the heart of Surrey. We are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join our team to help expand the business further.
Some Lettings agency experience is preferable, and candidates will need to be ready to hit the ground running. The most important requirements are excellent communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
The roles will include but are not limited to:
• Arranging and conducting viewings
The Dorking area covers Dorking Town and surrounding villages such as Capel, North Holmwood, Buckland Betchworth, Newdigate – over to Reigate and towards Shere.
• Gaining feedback following viewings
• Providing feedback to our clients
• Negotiation between tenants and landlords
• General marketing and business administration
• Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
• Providing applicants and landlords with regular feedback
• Overseeing a let through to move in
• Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to generate and retain business
• A thoroughly professional and enthusiastic approach
• Some property listings and Market appraisal experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• The ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of people
• Ability to self-motivate as well as work in a team
• Full UK Driving licence and own car
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• A strong customer focus
• Desire to meet and exceed targets
• High accuracy and attention to detail
• Good MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
• An ARLA qualification (or willingness to take the qualification in the first 12 months of employment).
Salary commensurate with experience.
Reference ID: PG21/3
Application Deadline: 1/11/21
Due to continued expansion, we are seeking a full-time Property Manager to join our existing team and manage a growing portfolio from our Leatherhead office across four Patrick Gardner branches. The successful candidate will have some property management experience and will be looking to develop their skills and experience in a busy and professional lettings environment.
Patrick Gardner prides itself on delivering a high standard of service and both individuals will be intelligent communicators, capable of building relationships with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors alike, and delivering 5-star customer service.
• A full UK driving licence and own car
• Good common sense and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• A passion for delivering great customer service
• An ARLA qualification (or willingness to take the qualification in the first 12 months of employment)
• To maintain a good working knowledge of each Landlord’s requirements and their properties
• To book and carrying out property visits, identifying issues in need of attention and arrange the relevant contractors to attend
• Ensure that safety inspections are carried out in line with current legislation
• Manage communications from Landlords, Tenants & Contractor’s and react to them promptly
• Respond quickly to urgent maintenance issues, and ensure that tenant’s safety is not compromised
• Engage and oversee contractors and repairs
• Keep property files and computer records up to date to enable efficient management by all members of the team.
• Finalise end of tenancy check outs, deposit returns and disputes through the TDS and liaising between tenants and landlords to ensure the property is ready for the next Tenant, updating utility companies, and ensuring that accurate notes are kept to ensure that appropriate payments are collected and processed
• Coordinate quotes for repairs and maintenance
• Liaise and update Lettings Managers across our branches.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Reference ID: PG21/2
Application Deadline: 1/12/21