Please May We Ask – You Wear Your Mask
The health, safety and well-being of the whole community remain the utmost priority to Patrick Gardner. Whilst we welcome being able to move around more freely, we continue to follow the Government’s advice in respect of the ongoing Covid pandemic and would encourage you to respect Social Distancing, which will assist in keeping our staff, you, and your family safe during this period.
Together we will ensure everyone’s safety, and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Preparing To Buy, Sell Or Move Home
- You can begin to market your home and we are able to visit to take photos/videos of the property, whilst adhering to strict social distancing rules.
- If you wish to visit a new build property you should make contact via email or telephone and an appointment will be made. You will not be able to view without an appointment.
- We are accepting visitors to our offices and would ask that when you visit us that you please wear a mask (unless you are unable for medical reasons). We would also ask that you use the automated hand sanitiser that you will find just inside our front doors.
- When viewing properties, we would ask that masks are worn and that either disposable gloves are used, or hands sanitised prior to entering the property. Where possible, time spent within the property should be kept to the minimum. Please avoid touching any surfaces, door handles etc. during a viewing.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer as well as your own masks with you.
- The number of people viewing should be kept to the minimum and ideally those viewing should just be the prospective purchasers.
- Persons should not view a property if anyone in their household has COVID-19, is showing symptoms and are currently self-isolating or waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test.
- If we, the agent, are showing you over the property we will wear a mask and either sanitise our hands or wear disposable gloves.
Making Offers Or Reservations
- You are free to make or accept an offer or reserve a property as normal.
- We will be able to carry out video valuations of your home if you do not wish us to visit.
- Or we can carry out a physical valuation of your property whilst adhering to strict social distancing rules.
- We will remove our shoes and will wear face masks and gloves throughout the appointment.
- Prior to our visit, we ask that you ensure the property is well ventilated and any internal doors left open.
- Removal firms can operate whilst following government guidance and social distancing rules.
- We encourage you to contact your removal firm as early as possible in advance of your move.
- You should try and do as much of the packing yourself, if possible.
- Where possible, you should clean your belongings before they are handled by others.
- Whilst removers are in your home, you should maintain a distance of at least 2 metres and open internal doors.
- All parties should wash their hands and avoid touching surfaces.
- You should not provide refreshments but should ensure hand washing facilities, using separate towels, and washing or disposing of them.
To view the full detailed Government guidelines, click below.