It is said that selling your home can be a stressful time. This makes it even more important to choose a reputable and professional estate agent that you can trust and who will act in your very best interests to ensure your move is as hassle-free as possible. At Patrick Gardner we aim to deal with your sale calmly, efficiently and effectively.
1) We are an independent local Partnership collectively offering over 300 years of experience. All our Partners and Staff live locally. We are dedicated professionals who ensure that the best interests of our client – the seller – is maintained at all times.
2) We offer free, no obligation, market appraisals. We give honest and accurate advice based on prevailing market conditions. Following our visit we will write and confirm our opinion with proposals for our marketing strategy and confirmation of costs.
3) We have four local offices at Ashtead, Bookham, Dorking and Leatherhead. We are linked by web-based software which enables us to work closely together ensuring your property reaches the widest audience both locally, nationally and globally. All of our four offices market every property. Instructing your local office provides for multi-office exposure at a Sole Agency rate.
4) We advertise properties through various marketing mediums via our website, boards, touch screen displays with a high street presence, e-marketing, digital marketing channels Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and specialist digital property platforms, as well as our own Town & Country Magazine.
5) We advertise on major property portals Rightmove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket as well as our own website.
6) All property particulars are carefully constructed and feature digital photography along with floor plans including metric and imperial measurements as standard. We will include, where appropriate, our unique, professionally filmed HD video (not a virtual tour) of your property. Our statistics show that properties marketed with video presentations result in higher viewing levels.
7) We can co-ordinate on your behalf a cost effective and hassle free EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) service.
8) Our commission rates include marketing from all four offices, all local advertising, quality sales particulars, internet/web promotion, for sale boards and qualified viewings. Our hard work doesn’t stop there! Once a purchaser is identified, we investigate their purchasing position/strength and if the sale can be agreed one of our dedicated Sales Progressors will progress the sale through to exchange of contracts and completion. Our Sales Progressor will keep you regularly updated throughout the whole process.
9) We are a member firm of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and are bound by their rules of conduct. We are also members of The Property Ombudsman and operate a complaints procedure which provides an independent review service.