A striking mansion, originally created in 1850 by the renowned Thomas Cubitt, within a stately setting surrounded by the Surrey Hills and close to the bustling market town of Dorking. Sensitively converted into six apartments, just two luxury apartments remain. No 2. The Cabochon – a three bedroom duplex apartment with south facing, private, sweeping terraces, and No. 5. The Marquise – three-bedroom penthouse apartment with sky lounge and roof terrace.