- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT (JUST UNDER 500 SQ.FT.)
- ONE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- WELL APPOINTED THROUGHOUT
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- SMART DEVELOPMENT OF 10 FLATS & 2 HOUSES
- PRIVATE ALLOCATED & VISITOR PARKING
- 108 YEAR LEASE WITH £200pa GROUND RENT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN & STATION
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
Description Located about 10-15 minutes walk from Leatherhead train station, this first floor purpose built apartment offers spacious accommodation (just under 500 sq.ft) making an ideal first time buy or Investment opportunity. The property features gas central heating, double glazing and security entrance phone. The accommodation includes spacious lounge with plenty of room for a dining table, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, modern bathroom and kitchen which has integrated appliances. The communal areas are well maintained and there is also an allocated parking and 4 further visitor parking spaces.
Situation Limes Close is situated at the end of Linden Gardens just half a mile from the town centre. There are frequent services from the station to London Waterloo, London Bridge and London Victoria direct.
Lease 125 years from 2005 (109 years unexpired) Service Charge currently £1,464 pa (£122 per month) Ground Rent £200 pa
PROPERTY OFFICE :
1 - 3 Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DN
T: 01372 360078