- NEW EXTENDED LEASE IN PLACE
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW FOR THE OVER 55’s
- WITHIN EASY WALK OF VILLAGE & BUS ROUTES
- WARDEN ASSISTED & OPTIONAL EMERGENCY PULL CORDS
- LIVING ROOM & NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- RECENTLY MODERNISED SHOWER ROOM & W.C.
- HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- COMMUNAL RESIDENTS LOUNGE & GARDENS
- PARKING FACILITIES
- VACANT POSESSION
Conveniently located just a 'stone's throw' away from the top of the High Street in Ashtead Village, this one-bedroom semi-detached bungalow commands a superb position within beautifully kept communal grounds. Refurbished throughout and offered in good decorative order, this home is offered with no onward chain and enjoys use of a communal resident’s lounge and laundry room. The property is further complemented by ample off-road parking, including added visitors parking.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
Tudor House, 66 The Street, Ashtead, Surrey, KT21 1AW
T: 01372 271880