Residential Sales in Ashtead, Bookham, Dorking & Leatherhead
It is said that selling your home can be a stressful time. This makes it even more important to choose a reputable and professional estate agent that you can trust and who will act in your very best interests to ensure your move is as hassle free as possible. At Patrick Gardner we aim to deal with your sale calmly, efficiently and effectively.
Why use Patrick Gardner?
- We are an independent local Partnership collectively offering over 300 years of experience. All our Partners
and Staff live locally. We are dedicated professionals who ensure that the best interests of our client -
the seller – is maintained at all times.
- We offer free, no obligation, market appraisals. We give honest and accurate advice based on prevailing market
conditions. Following our visit we will write and confirm our opinion with proposals for our marketing strategy
and confirmation of costs.
- We have four local offices at Ashtead,
Dorking and Leatherhead.
We are linked by web based software which enables us to work closely together ensuring your property reaches
the widest audience both locally, nationally and globally. All of our four offices market every property.
Instructing your local office provides for multi-office exposure at a Sole Agency rate.
- We selectively advertise in the printed press which will include the Surrey Mirror, Surrey Downs magazine, the MoveTo series both locally and in South London, the Leatherhead & Dorking Advertisers as well as our own Town & Country Magazine.
- We advertise on major property portals.
- All property particulars are carefully constructed and feature digital photography along with floor plans
including metric and imperial measurements as standard. We will include, where appropriate, our unique, professionally
filmed HD video (not a virtual tour) of your property. Our statistics show that properties marketed with
video presentations result in higher viewing levels.
- We can co-ordinate on your behalf a cost effective and hassle free EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) service.
- Our commission rates include marketing from all four offices, all local advertising, quality sales particulars,
internet/web promotion, boards and qualified viewings. Our hard work doesn't stop there! Once a purchaser
is identified we investigate their purchasing position/strength and if a sale can be agreed we progress the
sale through to exchange of contracts and completion. We will keep you regularly updated throughout the whole
- We are a member firm of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the National Association of
Estate Agents (NAEA) and are bound by their rules of conduct. We are also members of The property Ombudsman and operate a complaints procedure which provides an independent review service.