Working With Us
The foundation of our success is based on our people – we have excellent teams in all of our offices.
We reward our employees for their hard work, passion and commitment - offering a range of staff benefits which include generous remuneration, vocational development opportunities and a genuine career path.
Any vacancies at Patrick Gardner Residential will be posted here.
Position Vacant -
An exciting chance to join our multi branch Letting Agency in the heart of Surrey. We are looking for an experienced Negotiator to join our team and help expand the business further. We are the market leaders in the area and are looking to continue this trend and expand.
Some Lettings agency experience is a must, and candidates will need to be ready to hit the ground running. The most important requirements are excellent communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
The roles will include but are not limited to:
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Providing feedback to our clients
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- General marketing and business administration
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlords with regular feedback
- Overseeing a let through to move in
- Being proactive to generate and retain business
- A thoroughly professional and enthusiastic approach
- Some property listings and Market appraisal experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Ability to self-motivate as well as work in a team
- Full UK Driving licence and own car
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Desire to meet and exceed targets
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Good MS Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
Salary commensurate with experience
To apply for the position please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org