- PRIVATE ROAD - END OF CUL DE SAC
- LATE 1930's BUILT - NEEDS UPDATING
- EXTENSIVE POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- WESTERLY REAR FACING 1 ACRE PLOT
- CLOSE TO SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS
- ENTRANCE HALL & CLOAKROOM
- KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- L-SHAPED LIVING ROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS, BATHROOM + W.C.
- DOUBLE GARAGE
This attractive detached 1930's built house is set at the end of an established cul-de-sac on just under a ONE ACRE (0.92 acre) plot. In need of updating, Willow Cottage offers a prospective purchaser a genuine opportunity to acquire a property which has the potential (subject to planning) to create a substantial family home on a sunny westerly rear facing plot which benefits from a high degree of privacy.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
1 - 3 Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DN
T: 01372 360078