- DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH SCOPE TO EXTEND
- SOUGHT AFTER TREE LINED ROAD
- WITHIN REACH OF THE HOWARD OF EFFINGHAM SCHOOL
- WALKING DISTANCE OF EASTWICK SCHOOL
- ENTRANCE HALL & CLOAKROOM
- LIVING ROOM, CONSERVATORY & DINING ROOM
- FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS & FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE & PLENTY OF VISITOR PARKING
- LARGE GARDEN
This spacious detached family house, set on a third of an acre (0.31) plot, offers great potential for enlargement and value enhancement. The property is in need to some updating but is offered to the market with no onward chain.
As you walk through the front door you enter the entrance hall with a downstairs cloakroom off. Double doors lead to the large living room with open fireplace and sliding doors to the conservatory overlooking the delightful rear garden. Set overlooking the front garden is the dining room. The kitchen, set at the rear, has a range of fitted units and a back door to outside.
On the first floor there is a large landing off which are 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property is lawn with mature shrub borders and driveway parking for several vehicles leading to the double garage which also has an attached brick store to the rear. The secluded rear gardens is a particular feature of the property backing North West and measuring approximately 100’ x 100’. There is a patio adjoining the rear of the house with the remainder of garden predominately laid to lawn with mature hedge screening.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
43 High Street, Great Bookham, Surrey, KT23 4AD
T: 01372 452207