- DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- 2750 sq.ft.incl. SINGLE GARAGE & HOME OFFICE/GYM
- FIVE BEDROOMS & TWO BATHROOMS
- 180' SOUTHERLY FACING LANDSCAPED REAR GARDENS
- FOUR SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM + UTILITY
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- SUPERB HOME OFFICE/GYM
- AIR CONDITIONING*
- OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE
- SHORT WALK TO FETCHAM VILLAGE & LOCAL SCHOOLS
This impressive double fronted 1930’s detached family house has been extended and reconfigured to create just over 2750 sq.ft.incl.garage and home office/gym to create bright, spacious and comfortable living throughout whilst set on this most delightful Southerly facing 0.283 acre plot.
Thoughtfully planned by the current owner, this substantial property enjoys four separate reception rooms plus a superb kitchen/breakfast room featuring Oak fronted cabinets, island, fitted breakfast peninsular and underfloor heating. There is a separate study, utility room, cloakroom and useful direct access to an integral single garage. Upstairs there is a spacious landing off which is a master bedroom with ensuite and four further bedrooms served by a five piece family bathroom.
To the front the driveway provides ample off road parking. The rear garden has been beautifully designed and includes a Sahara Buff Indian Standstone terrace with path winding through shaped lawns, raised flower borders and mature trees to a superb 17’10 x 11’8 home office/gym. Insulated and double glazed, the Home Office/Gym features air conditioning, mood lighting, power, telephone & TV connection and smart fitted W.C. whilst cleverly angled to catch the setting sun.
* Air Conditioning (cooling & heating) to Master Bedroom, Living Room, Study & Home Office
* The property is currently tenanted and the photos used are from when occupied by the owners.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
1 - 3 Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DN
T: 01372 360078