- DETACHED 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER PRIVATE ROAD/CUL-DE-SAC
- POTENTIAL TO BE ENLARGED (STPP)
- MATURE GARDEN WITH HEATED POOL (0.37 ACRES)
- ENTRANCE HALL & CLOAKROOM
- SITTING ROOM AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- HUGE CONSERVATORY
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM & SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM & SEPARATE W.C.
- GARAGE AND AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
This detached family house is set towards the end of one of Fetcham's most sought after private cul-de-sacs. In the same family ownership since 1993 the mature plot which is about 0.37 acres enjoys a high degree of privacy being landscaped to include a Japanese area and a heated outdoor swimming pool. Huntersmoon, extended by the present owner offers further scope for enlargement (STP) if desired. Internally, the ground floor accommodation includes an l-shaped sitting room with open fireplace and a wide arch into a separate dining room. The kitchen/breakfast room which is set at the rear of the house benefits from a separate utility room. Overlooking the garden with French doors out onto an extensive terrace is a spacious conservatory which also opens through into the kitchen with return doors through into the sitting room. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, a bathroom and separate w.c. Outside, there is an attached garage with an adjoining workshop which presently incorporates a sauna.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
1 - 3 Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DN
T: 01372 360078