- SUPERB EXTENDED TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE
- INTER-COMMUNICATING LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH CONSERVATORY
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM/SHOWER ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & LUXURY BATHROOM
- FURTHER POTENTIAL FOR LOFT EXTENSION
- SUNNY SOUTHERLY ASPECT REAR GARDEN
- EASY REACH OF SUPERB STATE & PRIVATE SCHOOLS
- WALK TO ASHTEAD MAINLINE STATION
- CLOSE TO INDEPENDENT RETAILERS NEARBY
A fine example of a thoughtfully extended cottage situated in a sought after cul-de-sac within easy reach of Barnett Wood Infant School, local village shops and Ashtead's mainline station. The property features an extended kitchen/breakfast room, two bathroom suites and further potential granted to re-design the downstairs accommodation to provide a stunning full open plan kitchen/breakfast room (see MO/2019/2144). Our clients have also had plans drawn up for a loft conversion (available on request)
The front door opens onto a small hall and an inviting living room, with space for a relaxed seating area in front of a cosy multi-fuel stove and leads to the dining room which features a handy ergonomically designed built-in work from home study area. A thoughtfully designed kitchen to the rear boasts plenty of granite worktops for preparation, cupboards for storage and a good range of fitted appliances and leads to a breakfast area with bi-fold doors to the garden and a useful conservatory/playroom. The ground floor is further complemented by a handy cloakroom/shower room off the kitchen.
The first floor landing leads to two good sized double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes which are served by a luxury family bathroom suite. Outside the front of the property, side access open onto a delightful rear garden with a sunny southerly aspect.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
Tudor House, 66 The Street, Ashtead, Surrey, KT21 1AW
T: 01372 271880