It is said that selling your home can be a stressful time. This makes it even more important to choose a reputable and professional estate agent that you can trust and who will act in your very best interests to ensure your move is as hassle free as possible. At Patrick Gardner & Co we aim to deal with your sale calmly, efficiently and effectively.
Why use Patrick Gardner & Co?
1. We are a local Partnership collectively offering over 300 years of experience. All our Partners and Staff live locally and are dedicated professionals whose aim is to ensure that the best interests of our clients - the sellers - are maintained at all times.
2. We offer free, no obligation, market appraisals. Click here to arrange your free appraisal. We will give you honest and accurate advice based on pertaining market conditions. Following our visit we will write to you to confirm our opinion, provide details of our marketing strategy and confirmation of fees.
3. Our four local offices at Ashtead, Bookham, Dorking and Leatherhead are linked using internet based IT enabling us to work closely together to ensure that your property reaches the widest audience locally, nationally and globally. All offices offer all properties that are for sale. Instructing your local office therefore provides for a multi-office service.
4. We are members of the Mayfair Office Network which operates from London W1. This provides us with access to the London market and London based buyers and gives us numerous PR opportunities in the national press. The Mayfair Office Network comprises over 300 independent estate agencies who co-operate for the mutual benefit of all concerned. Our neighbouring Mayfair Office Network amongst others includes the likes of Clarke Gammon Wellers, Christies of Cheam, Trenchard Arlidge in Cobham and Oxshott, Guy Leonard & Co and Howard Cundey.
5. We appear each week in the local property papers; the Epsom Guardian, The Leatherhead Advertiser and The Dorking Advertiser. Your property would regularly feature in these media.
6. We advertise on the major property portals; Rightmove, Findaproperty, Primelocation, Globrix and PropertyLive. Our Town & Country properties also feature on the Mayfair Office, Daily Telegraph and Country Life websites.
7. All our For Sale particulars are carefully constructed and feature digital photography along with floor plans as standard. We are also able to offer our unique professionally filmed video of your home which have already demonstrated their value with increased viewing levels and consequential offers and most importantly properties being sold.
8. We are able to offer a cost effective and hassle free EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) service.
9. Our commission rates include all local advertising, internet/web promotion, boards and accompanied viewings whenever possible. Our hard work doesn't stop there! Once a purchaser is identified we investigate their purchasing position/strength and if a sale can be agreed to them we progress the sale through to exchange of contracts and completion thereafter keeping you regularly up to date.
10. We are a member firm of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and are bound by their rules of conduct. We are also members of the Ombudsman Services: Property and operate a complaints procedure which provides an independent review service.
Looking to buy a property in our area? Click here to start your search.