- CONTEMPORARY LIVING IN ATTRACTIVE SURROUNDINGS
- LUXURY THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE 1,163 SQ FT
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA WITH FEATURE BAY WINDOW
- LIVING/DINING ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO GARDEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES & ENSUITE WALK IN SHOWER
- FURTHER TWO BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY WITH TWO PARKING SPACES
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES, EXCELLENT SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- 2-YEAR BERKELEY WARRANTY
- 10-YEAR NHBC BUILDMARK SCHEME
*IN A PRIVATE WOODLAND SETTING*
Plot 65 Meadowhill, is a stunning semi-detached, three bedroom, family home offering 1,163 sq. ft. of flexible accommodation, ideal for the modern day living. On the ground floor, a spacious kitchen/breakfast area can be found at the front of the property with a feature bay window. A light and airy living/dining room has French doors leading onto a private terrace and garden. The contemporary styled kitchen is fitted with a range of integrated appliances.
The master bedroom includes fitted wardrobes and ensuite with walk-in shower. A family bathroom and a further two double bedrooms and large storage cupboard complete the first floor. The stylish bathrooms and ensuites are contemporary in style with ceramic tiling, white sanitaryware and chrome taps and fittings.
Externally, the property benefits from a landscaped front garden and a turfed rear garden, as well as a private driveway and two parking spaces.
This beautiful development by award winning developer, Berkeley Homes is conveniently located for the town centre, mainline station with trains to London in approx. 50 minutes, excellent schools and amenities.
For further information, please call Patrick Gardner on 01372 360832.
*Photography indicative only.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
1 - 3 Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DN
T: 01372 360078