- 2/3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- NO THROUGH ROAD CLOSE TO THE HEART OF THE VILLAGE
- UPDATED WITH SCOPE FOR SOME FURTHER IMPROVEMENT
- APPROX. 1.5 MILES TO DORKING TOWN CENTRE
- SITTING ROOM, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM, WC
- 2 FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM
- SECOND FLOOR BEDROOM/LOFT ROOM
- 45' REAR GARDEN BACKING ON TO BROOK
- REDECORATED AND NEW CARPETS
- NO CHAIN
This 2/3 bedroom semi-detached family home, built circa 1910, offers spacious and flexible accommodation over 3 floors and is offered for sale with the benefit of no onward chain.
The property has been redecorated and had new carpets fitted to give a clean and modern finish.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with a large cloakroom, a sitting room with fireplace recess and a square bay window and an archway that opens in to the dining room, also with a fireplace recess. There is a fitted kitchen and a large utility room to the rear with a sliding patio door to the rear terrace and garden.
On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom and from the landing a staircase leads to the loft room/bedroom 3.
Outside there is a path, shared with the neighbour, leading to the rear garden, which is a delightful feature of the property with a paved terrace, space for a shed/workshop and an area of lawn. The rear garden measures approx. 45’ x 19’ and backs on to the Bents Brook.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
171 High Street, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 1AD
T: 01306 877775