- QUALITY DETACHED HOUSE OF C. 4180 SQ.FT
- 2500 SQ.FT. OF GARAGING FOR 10+ CARS
- MATURE SOUTHERLY FACING 1.5 ACRE PLOT
- 4 SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- DINING ROOM, SITTING ROOM & STUDY
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM SUITE
- 3 MORE BEDROOMS (2 EN-SUITE + FAMILY BATHROOM)
- SPACIOUS BASEMENT GAMES/CINEMA ROOM
- PLANNING CONSENT TO CONVERT ONE GARAGE BLOCK INTO 1850 SQ.FT. BUNGALOW
Located on the edge of Tyrells Wood, this character family home of about 4,200 sq.ft. is beautifully appointed being set on a plot of just under 1.5 acres. The quality of build is reflective of a discerning self build with solid concrete floors, underfloor heating to the basement and ground floors, fire quality internal doors, hardwood windows, circulating hot water and towel rails independent of the heating system.
There is extensive garaging of just over 2,500 sq.ft being contained in two blocks with space to take at least 10 cars.
Planning Consent, MO/2020/0506, from Mole Valley District Council is in place to convert one of the garage blocks into a self contained 3 bedroom bungalow.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
1 - 3 Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DN
T: 01372 360078