- DETACHED EDWARDIAN HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS + LOFT BEDROOM *
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- TWO BATHROOMS + CLOAKROOM
- LOVELY ORDER THOUGHOUT
- NORTH WESTERLEY FACING GARDEN
- RESIDENT PARKING **
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS TOWN AND STATION
This delightful Edwardian detached house has been beautifully refurbished including a loft bedroom and bathroom whilst maintaining many period features including exposed chimney breasts, strip wood doors & flooring and high ceilings whilst externally there are attractive red brick elevations and sash windows.
A good sized hall provides coats hanging space and useful under stairs cupboard. There are two good sized reception rooms, the sitting room features an open fireplace whilst the dining room has a wood burning stove and has a return door to a superb kitchen breakfast room incorporating large central island with breakfast bar, Belfast sink, integrated appliances and doors to the rear terrace. There is a downstairs cloakroom and separate utility room with side door to the garden.
On the first floor there are two lovely double bedrooms with exposed brick fireplaces, third single bedroom and large luxury bathroom with separate shower and bath. There is a good sized linen cupboard at the end of the landing which also houses the gas boiler.
* From the landing further stairs lead to a the second floor landing. There is a further loft bedroom and bathroom (with part restricted head height). The owners are currently seeking building control sign off which will authenticate this superb extra living space.
Outside, an attractive frontage leads the rear garden incorporating a rear terrace and good sized lawn screened with mature trees, hedging and fencing.
** N.B. Resident Parking Permits are valid for 12 months from the month of
purchase at a cost of £50 for the first permit and £75 for subsequent permits
PROPERTY OFFICE :
1 - 3 Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DN
T: 01372 360078