- CONTEMPORARY LIVING IN ATTRACTIVE SURROUNDINGS
- LUXURY 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE 1,442 SQ FT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, DINING AND FAMILY ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO GARDEN
- DUAL ASPECT LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE AND BAY WINDOW
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES AND EN-SUITE SHOWER
- FURTHER TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND FOURTH BEDROOM/STUDY
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY WITH TWO PARKING SPACES & CYCLE STORAGE
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES, EXCELLENT SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- 2-YEAR BERKELEY WARRANTY
- 10-YEAR NHBC BUILDMARK SCHEME
Plot 14 Fairmiles, has a SEMI-RURAL OUTLOOK. This delightful new, four bedroom, detached property offers 1,442 sq. ft. of flexible living accommodation, ideal for the modern family and is located in a private woodland setting. On the ground floor a bright and airy through kitchen/dining/family room with velux windows has double doors leading onto a private terrace and garden. A contemporary styled kitchen is fitted with a full range of AEG appliances and complementary Silestone worktops and upstands. The dual aspect, formal living room with feature fireplace and bay window opens onto a private terrace.
The master bedroom can be found on the first floor with full height, fitted wardrobes and an ensuite shower room. A family bathroom, a further two double bedrooms and fourth bedroom/study complete the first floor. The stylish bathrooms and en-suites are contemporary in style with ceramic tiling, white sanitaryware and chrome taps and fittings.
Externally, the property benefits from a landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden, as well a private driveway, two parking spaces and cycle storage.
This stunning development by award winning developer, Berkeley Homes is conveniently situated for the town centre, mainline station with trains to London in approx. 50 minutes, excellent schools and amenities.
For further information, please call Patrick Gardner on 01372 360832.
*Indicative photography taken from plot 9 The Show Home.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
1 - 3 Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DN
T: 01372 360078