- GROUND FLOOR FLAT FOR OVER 60's
- RECARPETED AND REDECORATED
- 17' LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH WARDROBES
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- RESIDENTS LOUNGE AND GUEST SUITE
- OPTIONAL 24 HOUR TELECARE SERVICE
- RESIDENTS AND VISITOR PARKING
- COUNCIL TAX BAND D AND EPC RATING C
In lovely order throughout and only 450 yards from the town centre Waitrose and Sainsbury's, this spacious ground floor apartment has a bright southerly outlook towards the attractive front gardens of Ashcroft Place. The apartment enjoys a good sized living room with wide bay window, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and shower room featuring a large shower enclosure. Externally are parking for residents and visitors and lovely gardens approached from the communal lounge.
999 year lease from 01.01.2006 with Ground Rent £295 p.a. increasing by £295 p.a. every 25 years. Service charge £2,760 including water rates for y/e 31st December 2022. Council Tax Band D.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
1 - 3 Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DN
T: 01372 360078