- LOCATED IN A BEAUTIFUL WOODLAND ENCLAVE
- STUNNING 3 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE FAMILY HOME 1,292 SQ FT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM
- LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO PRIVATE TERRACE AND GARDEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES AND ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- A FURTHER TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY WITH TWO PARKING SPACES & CYCLE STORAGE
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES, EXCELLENT SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- 2-YEAR BERKELEY WARRANTY
- 10-YEAR NHBC BUILDMARK SCHEME
Plot 44 Brookheath, is SITUATED IN A WOODLAND ENCLAVE. This three bedroom end of terrace family home offers 1,292 sq. ft. of excellent accommodation designed for contemporary living and a superb level of specification throughout. To the ground floor is the open plan kitchen, dining and family room plus a separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor, the formal living room with a tucked away study has double doors that lead onto a private sandstone terrace and garden. The third bedroom and family bathroom complete this floor.
The master bedroom with full height fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room can be found on the top floor, plus the large second bedroom and storage cupboard.
The stylish family bathroom and en-suite are contemporary in style with ceramic tiling, white sanitary ware and chrome taps and fittings.
Externally, the property benefits from a landscaped front garden as well a private driveway, two parking spaces and cycle storage.
This stunning development by award winning developer, Berkeley Homes is conveniently situated for the town centre, mainline station offering trains to London in approx. 50 minutes and excellent schools and amenities.
Eligible for the Government backed Help to Buy Equity Loan**.
The Show Home is open daily 10 am - 5 pm with late night opening on Thursday until 8pm.
*Internal photography taken from plot 7 The Show Home.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
1 - 3 Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DN
T: 01372 360078