- DETACHED FAMILY HOME ON 0.42 ACRE PLOT
- LOVELY 210' DEEP MATURE REAR GARDEN
- SCOPE TO EXTEND WITH VALUE ENHANCEMENT
- RECENTLY EXTERNALLY REDECORATED
- TRIPLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM & SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- ENTRANCE HALL, STUDY & CLOAKROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS & 2 BATHROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE & SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LEATHERHEAD STATION
Built we believe in 1927/8, and in the same family ownership for some 35 years, this detached house is presented in good order throughout, being set on a delightful and mature 0.42 acre plot.
There is scope to extend (subject to planning) and create a larger home which many of the neighbouring properties have already done. To the front, there is a spacious driveway and parking area with raised shrub beds set behind sleeper walls with low-level lighting. The mature rear garden is an absolute delight being 210' deep and benefits from a high degree of privacy.
The well-presented accommodation includes an entrance hall, triple aspect sitting room with French doors onto the rear garden, a separate dining room and a kitchen breakfast room which overlooks the rear garden. There is a good sized utility room with door to the outside, cloakroom and study. A personal door leads into the double garage with electric up and over door.
On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms, a shower room with separate toilet and family bathroom which includes a bath and separate shower cubicle.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
1 - 3 Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DN
T: 01372 360078