- BUILT IN 2021 BY LOCAL DEVELOPER ARTHUR WAIT
- 4 BEDROOM SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- 3 BATHROOM SUITES & DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER AND FAMILY ROOM WITH SEPARATE LOUNGE
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN WITH STONE WORKTOPS & INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT THE GROUND FLOOR
- PRIVATE LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH INDIAN SANDSTONE PATIO
- THREE PRIVATE PARKING SPACES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO NORBURY PARK , SHOPS & SCHOOLS
- REMAINING NHBC 'BUILDMARK' WARRANTY
Located within walking distance of Norbury Park with its acres of Greenbelt countryside and Polesden Lacey School is this superb four bedroom semi-detached home offering spacious flexible accommodation throughout. The property offers thoughtfully designed accommodation with modern living standards in mind and is built by reputed local developer Arthur Wait.
The front door opens onto a welcoming entrance hall with a handy cloakroom off and opens onto a light and airy kitchen/family room with a good range of fitted cupboard storage, stone worktop surfaces for preparation and a superb range of appliances, ideal for modern living standards. Plenty of room is available for a dining table in front of superb bi-fold doors that open onto a delightful private sandstone terrace, perfect for summer al-fresco dining. The ground floor is complemented by a good sized living room which overlooks the front of the property.
The first floor is accessed by a rising staircase and leads to the principle bedroom with a good range of fitted wardrobes and it own en-suite. Guest bedroom 2 also benefits from en-suite facilities. Bedroom 3 and study/bedroom 4 are served by a family bathroom. Outside the property boasts three parking spaces and to the rear steps lead up to a pleasant rear garden laid to lawn.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
43 High Street, Great Bookham, Surrey, KT23 4AD
T: 01372 452207