- SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED HOUSE (3398 sq.ft.incl.garage)
- MATURE WESTERLY PLOT (0.28 ACRES) *
- KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- SIX BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM EN SUITE WITH WALK IN WARDROBE
- SEPARATE UTILTY ROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- LOVELY REAR TERRACE GARDENS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS
This impressive 1930's detached family home offers 3398 sq.ft. (incl.garaging) of country style accommodation whilst set on a mature sunny Westerly facing 0.28 acre plot whilst with walking distance of the village and local schools and cycling distance of the Surrey Hills.
A splendid ground floor incorporates three large principle rooms including a superb vaulted sitting room, 22' dining room and triple aspect drawing room with useful personal door to the double garage. The kitchen breakfast room features granite work surfaces, large built-in larder, breakfast peninsular, French doors to the rear terrace and a separate utility room. There is also a small study and spacious family room which is currently a double bedroom. Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en suite shower and dressing area, there are two further double bedrooms and two single bedrooms which share a family bathroom.
Outside, an attractive frontage with gated block pavier drive provides ample off-street parking and access to the double garage.
The rear garden has a Westerly aspect and features a large rear terrace with steps down to a good-sized lawn edged with well stocked beds and borders and screened with mature hedging, numerous trees and fencing. The garden also includes a garden shed and greenhouse.
* The property offers two loft areas, one in the main property accessed via a loft ladder and a further large
loft above the garage ideal for general storage.
* The bottom of the rear garden could provide a potential plot (STPP) for a bungalow/chalet.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
1 - 3 Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DN
T: 01372 360078