- BRIGHT & SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- HIGHLY REGARDED AGE RESTRICTED DEVELOPMENT
- LEVEL WALK TO WAITROSE & THE TOWN CENTRE
- TERRACE AREA & COMMUNAL GARDENS
- RESIDENT MANAGER, GUEST SUITE
- ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAKROOM, SITTING ROOM
- RE FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/DINING ROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS, MODERN BATHROOM SUITE
- OPEN FRONTED GARAGE, VISITOR PARKING
- EPC RATING E & COUNCIL TAX BAND C
A superbly presented 3 bedroom ground floor apartment in this highly regarded development for the over 55’s.
The property has been updated in recent years to include the refitting of the kitchen/breakfast room, refitting the bathroom and cloakroom and replacement double glazing throughout.
The accommodation comprises a communal entrance hall with access to the resident manager’s office and the guest suite. From this hall stairs lead down to the lower ground floor and a private front door opens in to the private entrance hall. There is a further private door that leads directly to the front of the building. In the hall there are various built in storage cupboards and a cloakroom.
The sitting room has double opening doors that lead to a terrace area and on to communal gardens. The kitchen/breakfast/dining room has a central breakfast bar area, a good number of kitchen cupboards, ample space for a dining table and a further door to the outside for easy access to the open fronted garage.
There are three bedrooms, one is currently being used as a study, and a bathroom.
This property has the benefit of an open fronted garage and there are visitor parking spaces.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
171 High Street, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 1AD
T: 01306 877775