- !! FAVOURABLE CURRENT YIELD FIGURES FOR INVESTMENT BUYERS !! CALL FOR FURTHER DETAILS
- FULLY FITTED RANGE OF NEFF & ZANUSSI APPLIANCES AND CONTEMPORARY 'HIGH GLOSS' FITTED KITCHENS
- IDEAL STANDARD WHITE BATHROOM FITTINGS
- COMBINATION OF KARNDEAN OAK EFFECT FLOORING & FITTED CARPETS
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- DIGITAL SKY HOME COMMUNAL AERIAL & COMMUNAL SATELLITE CONNECTION
- AUDIO/VIDEO ENTRY TO INDIVIDUAL APARTMENTS AND LIFT ACCESS TO ALL FLOORS
- COMMUNAL FIRST FLOOR SKY GARDEN
- PRIVATE GATED ALLOCATED PARKING
- 10 YEAR INSURANCE BACKED BUILDING WARRANTY
*Relax in the peaceful Sky Garden* - No. 4 St. Michael's Court is a stunning two bedroom apartment located in this brand new development of just nine luxury apartments situated in the heart of Ashtead village. This two bedroom, two bathroom property is light and airy. A private balcony from the living room overlooks the west facing, 'Sky Garden' - a delightful communal outdoor space on the first floor where owners will be able to meet and socialise. A second private balcony to the rear of the property is accessed from the master bedroom suite. The apartment is fitted with high gloss kitchen cabinets, a range of Neff and Zanussi appliances, underfloor heating and a combination of carpeting and Karndean Oak Effect flooring. The apartment benefits from private, gated parking and lift access.
This sought after Surrey village has something for everyone and is perfect with all the shops and services on hand. Locally, sports and leisure facilities are well catered for; a wide range of everyday shopping is at hand with individual, independent retailers complementing the brand new Marks & Spencer Store on ground floor level. Commuters will appreciate the fact that the development is close to junction 9 of the M25 providing access to both London Heathrow & Gatwick Airports, and within easy reach of Ashtead's mainline station, which offers services to London Waterloo, Victoria & London Bridge,
For further information, please call Patrick Gardner on 01372 360832.
*Internal photography taken from Show Home (Plot 1)
**Subject to Terms & Conditions.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
Tudor House, 66 The Street, Ashtead, Surrey, KT21 1AW
T: 01372 271880