3 bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale: HEADLEY COURT, EPSOM
- 51 DALE VIEW
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE WITH PRIVATE PARKING
- FIRST TIME ON THE OPEN MARKET
- NESTLED WITHIN 22 ACRES OF STUNNING PARKLAND SETTING
- ENCLOSED CHILDREN'S PLAY AREA
- ADJACENT TO THE GRADE II LISTED HEADLEY COURT MANSION
- RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR UPDATING AND REMODELLING
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED FOR EPSOM, ASHTEAD AND LEATHERHEAD
***SHOW HOME OPEN Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm***
Following the success of the recent release of seven detached houses at Cunliffe Court in Headley, Epsom, Patrick Gardner & Co. are delighted to announce a further release of two, three and four bedroom homes at Dale View.
This marks a new chapter in the history of Headley Court, Epsom. For seventy years, the stately and historic setting of Headley Court has been the Ministry of Defence's Medical Rehabilitation Centre.
Now, for the first time, houses previously used to accommodate military personnel are available for sale on the open market.
All of the houses at Dale View are semi-detached with good sized gardens and are neatly arranged in four separate crescents around a super village green.
Set off Lea Green Lane, Dale View is surrounded by open grassland areas and mature trees. All of the properties enjoy a particularly privileged location adjacent to the Grade II Listed Headley Court Mansion House.