3 bedroom Detached House for sale: HEADLEY COURT
Guide Price £700,000
- 1 CUNLIFFE CLOSE
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE WITH SINGLE GARAGE
- 0.25 OF AN ACRE PLOT
- PART OF THE HISTORIC HEADLEY COURT ESTATE
- EXTENSIVE SCOPE FOR REMODELLING, UPDATING AND EXTENDING (STTP)
- THREE GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- STUNNING LOCATION SURROUNDED BY GRASSLAND AND MATURE SCREENING
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY AT THE END OF SMALL CRESCENT OF JUST SEVEN HOUSES
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED FOR EPSOM, ASHTEAD AND LEATHERHEAD
***OPEN DAY Saturday 15th June 10am - 4pm*** - ALL SEVEN HOUSES WILL BE AVAILABLE TO RESERVE ON THE DAY!
Patrick Gardner & Co. are delighted to announce the sale of just seven, detached, three and four bedroom homes at Cunliffe Close. This marks a new chapter in the history of Headley Court, Epsom. For seventy years, the stately and historic setting of Headley Court has been the Ministry of Defence's Medical Rehabilitation Centre.
Now, for the first time, houses previously used to accommodate military officers are available for sale on the open market.
All of the houses at Cunliffe Close are detached with large gardens and are surrounded by open grassland and mature trees.
Bounded by Lea Green Lane, Tilley Lane and Clay Lane, the properties enjoy a particularly privileged location to the south of the Grade II Listed Headley Court Mansion House.
This stunning countryside setting, bounded by three leafy lanes is conveniently close to both Leatherhead and Epsom.
TRANSFORM A 20th CENTURY HOUSE INTO YOUR 21st CENTURY HOME
Please contact us on 01372 360832 if you wish to book a specific time to view on the Open Day.