3 bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale: BEARE GREEN, Nr DORKING
- ATTRACTIVE THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- SELECT DEVELOPMENT OF JUST TEN HOUSES
- SEMI-RURAL VILLAGE LOCATION JUST SOUTH OF DORKING
- HIGHLY SPECIFIED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH FULL RANGE OF APPLIANCES
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM WITH BI-FOLDING DOORS TO DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN
- THREE BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH SHOWER ROOM ENSUITE
- TWO HIGHLY APPOINTED BATHROOMS WITH CONTEMPORARY DURAVIT SANITARYWARE
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- 10 YEAR NHBC 'BUILDMARK' WARRANTY
- HELP TO BUY EQUITY LOAN AVAILABLE
*PROPERTY OF THE WEEK!*
Looking for a village atmosphere in one of Surrey's most sought after villages? Escape to the country in an idyllic haven of just ten new homes built by highly reputable local housebuilder Rushmon Homes. Situated near the bustling market town of Dorking in the leafy village of Beare Green, The Laurels, is a commuter's dream with country living! With excellent links to London and offering a relaxed pace of life, this super three bedroom semi-detached home is superbly located in some of Surrey's most stunning countryside.
On the ground floor the generous open plan kitchen/dining room provides an excellent hub for all the family. The bright and airy living room enjoys aspects over the rear garden with wide bi-folding doors helping to bring the inside out and the outside in.
Upstairs the master bedroom suite has fitted wardrobes and a luxurious shower room ensuite.
A further family bathroom serves the other two bedrooms.
Outside there are two allocated parking spaces to the front of the property. The garden at the rear is mainly laid to grass with a wide patio ideal for summer evenings.
Within easy walking distance of local shops and Holmwood mainline station, which provides a direct, regular service London Victoria in just over an hour.
Eligible for the Government backed Help to Buy Equity Loan (Subject to Terms & Conditions)
*Internal images taken from plot 9 (Show Home)