Patrick Gardner Ashtead - Christmas Colouring Competition
Our Ashtead Office are currently running a Christmas colouring competition where all local under 11's are invited to enter.
There are four age categories as below:-
- under 3's
- 3-5 year olds
- 6-8 year olds
- 9-11 year olds
All entries must be returned to the Ashtead Office by 6 pm. on Tuesday 29th November for voting to commence. Votes will be counted at midday on Tuesday 6th December and further votes after this time will not be counted.
If you are interested in taking part in this competition, a copy of the colouring sheets can be obtained from our Ashtead Office at Tudor House, 66 The Street, Ashtead, Surrey. KT21 1AW
For terms and conditions see below
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Patrick Gardner whose registered office is at 1-3 Church Street, Leatherhead, Surrey. KT22 8DN
2. Employees of Patrick Gardner, Ashtead, or their immediate family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Only one entry per child is permitted.
5. Details of how to enter can be found at www.patrickgardner.com or by making contact with our Ashtead Office.
6. Closing date for entry will be 6 pm. on 28/11/16. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the compeititon and further information can be found at www.patrickgardner.com.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the compeition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any other event outside of the promoter's control.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availablity and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media site Facebook with total 'likes' equalling total 'votes'.
13. The winner will be notified by telephone within 5 working days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and competition entry (in the form of coloured in picture) in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) date protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Patrick Gardner and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the aforementioned terms and conditions.